Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let's Catch Up!

Well, it certainly has been a while! Let's see, Emily finally came home and we've been so happy to have her back. She had a terrific time in Utah and is trying to get back into the swing of things. We're all pretty much the same as we've ever been. My parents came for a quick visit at Thanksgiving and we were so happy to see them. Then December slipped quickly away for us amid band concerts and wedding receptions and jobs and school. We definitely looked forward to a break at Christmas time! When Christmas finally got here, the main present for the kids didn't get here! And has yet to get here!! That would be the Xbox 360 that we ordered in NOVEMBER...the Rock Band stuff got here and Emily's laptop got here, but not the game system, so we haven't even been able to play! Hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days.
Tom and I both took off the week after Christmas and enjoyed staying home and hanging out with the kids. We played a lot of games and watched a lot of movies together. Fun was had by all! Now we've got school starting back up tomorrow and work for Tom; I'm still off until Wednesday. Adam and Emily are still working at Domino's and Emily is still working at the high school with their color guard. She loves it. She is looking at starting school herself either in the next week or so, or maybe waiting until spring. She is looking at going local and then transferring to the University of Oklahoma or BYU; I think she prefers OU. Either way I don't want to let her go! She is excited though, and it's fun to see her make her plans.
Well, this was just a catch-up; hopefully I will do better to stay on top of this. Our love to you all!

1 comment:

Misty said...

This will be so fun to keep up with all of you!!! My email is matannery@gmail.com Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog too!