Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just thought I'd let everyone know that we really are fine. I've had a bunch of questions wondering if we're okay and we are. It's been a little bit of a trial, but we're coming through it just fine. We appreciate everyone's concern and prayers.
We're just having a normal Sunday morning before church; we just can't get into the habit of going at 1:00 in the afternoon. That's nap time for me! Hopefully I can make it through without falling asleep on the couch in the foyer.
Alex has been asked to perform with the Crossmen this summer...they are a world-class drum and bugle corps that tours the country all summer performing in different places. It costs a few thousand dollars to join, so I don't know if it's feasible or not, but it's something he'd really like to do. Usually they audition, but he was asked to join so that's an honor all by itself.
Well, I'd better start getting ready for church so I'll check back in later. Have a great day!

No comments: