Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing New!

Well, Emily's been gone to Utah now for two weeks and we miss her tons! She is having a great time, playing in the snow, visiting her friends, shopping and travelling. She is going to spend a few days at Thanksgiving with Tom's parents so they'll get to spend some time with her. She will be home Dec. 4th and that can't come soon enough for me. I don't know what I'll do when she goes off to college.
We are so waiting for the weather to change down here. It was 85 degrees today! Where's our winter weather?? Last year it was freezing on Thanksgiving day for the ward Fun Run and Turkey Bowl, so maybe there's still hope for some cooler days ahead.
There's not a whole lot of new stuff going on right now. The boys are done with marching season and on to Jazz Band and Regions if they make it. They don't really want to but it's required so it'll be interesting to see how hard they try! It's nice to have them home in the evenings and not at practice til 8:00.
We're all just moving along with our everyday lives, just like you all are. We think of all of you often and send our love.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Debbie - I do love to look at your blog and see the pictures of all of you! I can't believe your kids are getting so old! I am just sick that we can't be closer to get together more often. I really want to try to be better about keeping in touch. Thank goodness for Megan and Alex keeping in touch! Give all those great teenagers a hug from us! Have a great day!