Been a while, but here we go: Since the last time I wrote, Emily has been accepted to the University of Oklahoma, decided not to go there, and is trying to get in to BYU-Idaho. A lot of her friends are there and she is very excited about her decision. We don't really care where she goes; just as long as it is her decision and that she is happy with that decision.
Adam is gearing up for working full-time at Six Flags for the summer. We are glad he will have something productive to keep him busy. They've just been open on weekends for the past month or so, so he's excited for it to open up during the week. He still loves being there!
Alex is busy with choir and with end-of-the-year band. He sings with a quartet and they performed at a choir concert last week. When their song was over, they were invited to perform at an upcoming competition that they were not expecting. He's excited about it. He and Evan have their last band concert of the year tonight, and are looking forward to it being over. Even though it won't totally be over; they'll start summer band shortly after the last day of school.
Nothing really exciting going on; just having a good time day to day. Everyone is healthy and well, and we just keep going, and going like the Energizer bunny! We're all looking forward to summer and some great fun.
I'm Back At It!
11 years ago



2 comments:
You better be carefull up there is Idaho, it took me 4 months and I was married. Ha Ha Ha!! I am excited if she goes there, then I can come visit her when I visit Idaho.
It's nice to look through your blog and see how everyone is. The kids are great! You must be so proud of all they are doing and who they are.
Post a Comment