Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Tom and Deb!

Yesterday was Tom and Deb's anniversary! We've been married 23 years now. Seems like just yesterday that we were sealed in the Manti Temple. We didn't do much last night--ordered dinner out and Tom got me some of my favorite perfume. We are going away for a few days this weekend, and I can't wait. We're leaving when I get off work tomorrow afternoon and coming back on Tuesday evening. Tom won't tell me where we're going either. So, it should be a lot of fun and hopefully very relaxing.
The kids, at least half of them, will be starting school on Monday. Evan will be a freshman and Alex will be a sophomore, and they will be attending a brand-new school that isn't even all the way finished yet. It sits high on a hill and is bigger than you can imagine. Crazy! It should be a great year and we're excited to get it going.
Things are going great. We're all doing well and feeling pretty good. Alex and Evan are still growing like crazy; I don't even want to buy them school clothes because I know they will outgrow them very soon. Emily is still looking at different colleges and is really looking forward to her trip to Utah. She will be checking out several campuses out there along with having fun with her best friend, Dani. Adam just needs to make an appointment for his Patriarchal Blessing and then he will be one step closer to his mission. He expects to be gone by December, but I don't know if it will be that fast. The way they do everything by computer and email now, it could be possible I guess. We're just ready for him to take that next step in his life.
Well, as usual, I have to go run the kids somewhere. Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and totally miss you! Hope all is well with the family! Jodie