Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I really did it this time!

I was trying to add a Christmas background and deleted my entire blog! After I had sent out Christmas cards telling everyone to come read our blog! I've spent the whole day trying to get it back, and I finally managed to get the things I've written over the past year back, but totally lost all the pictures. So, I will spend tomorrow finding pictures to post so that when you see this and read it, you will have pictures to see too.
Just got back from the third of four concerts this season and it was really good. Alex had a solo and he sounded great. These late nights are killing me...I'm too old for much of this! Our last concert is Thursday night, then it'll be over!! This time of year could be relaxing if the kids weren't overscheduled like this. Okay, I'll stop now!
We're finally done with our shopping; now all that is left is the wrapping. We're going to try to go to the food bank and donate some food and do some work there this week or next. The kids are looking forward to it.
Well, I'm off to bed, then my day tomorrow will be filled with downloading pictures for my blog. So, if you come on here and the pictures aren't on yet, come back again later and see if I got it done!

No comments: